Cloud-Based Inbound Package Tracking Software
Package Tracker follows packages from the time they arrive at your door, until they are delivered and signed for by the intended recipient, eliminating lost packages and wasted time searching for packages.
Package Tracker Inbound Tracking Service Enables You To:
- Immediately access package information. Items can be located in real time, anywhere in the delivery process. Quickly know who has which package, where it is, when it was received in the building, estimated delivery, and other information.
- Increase efficiency and accountability. With automated inbound package tracking, an item's delivery cycle (receipt, routing status, and final proof of delivery) is significantly streamlined. Someone is accountable for each item throughout the routing process.
- Improve data accuracy. Since the receiving process is electronic instead of manual, human errors are virtually eliminated. Repeatability and process compliance are substantially enhanced. Your management record accuracy is greatly improved and you can capture much more information.
- Lower operating cost. Labor costs are reduced with automation- data entry time and processing cost are reduced. Reorder costs due to lost or stolen items become profitability savings.
- Items are delivered faster. Time spent searching for packages, communicating with recipients and re-ordering items for delivery are drastically cut. Employees can spend their time on productive and profitable activities instead of resolving logistics issues.
- Recipient email notification. Email notifications can be sent to package recipients directly from the Package Tracker software.